Gobble, Gobble! It’s Turkey Time!
This is the biggest fundraising event of the school year; 74% of the budget that BMES PTO uses to support the school comes from this one-day event. Your participation is imperative to help us reach this goal!
A huge thank you to the Turkey Trot Committee for working countless hours to pull off this huge event!
How Can I Help My Student Collect Donations?
To register your family:
- Go to the BMES PledgeStar site.
- Click “Not registered for this year’s event or forgot passcode?”
- Enter your name and email address before clicking “Submit.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register students
- After registration, the system will prompt you to send emails to your friends and family to help raise money for the Turkey Trot
Please note that donations from family and friends will be split evenly between siblings with just the click of the mouse. You will get an email from PledgeStar when a donation is made from your emailed group. They will automatically receive a tax receipt.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thank you for always supporting Blue Mountain students and staff through the PTO!