Turkey Trot is such a fun experience for all students! Help make sure your kiddo is ready by following this checklist.
- TT shirts will be on students’ desks on Friday morning.
- Students need to wear shoes that they can run in – no boots, flip-flops, or sandals.
- Students need to bring water bottles on Friday to quench their thirst during the run.
- The school-wide picture is at 9:15 am in the bus loop.
- Check the weather the morning of the run. Colorado’s unpredictable weather means we have to be extra prepared! If it’s going to be cool, please make sure students wear warm clothing that can be layered under their TT shirts.
- Students should wear sunscreen on race day. While it may be chilly, it’s often still sunny!
- Parents are welcome and encouraged to cheer for their child while they run! The Running Schedule for each grade usually posted the week before the race.
- Keep collecting pledges and donations to be turned in by 3:35p on Friday, November 15th!