It takes a village to raise young people into strong, caring adults. Fortunately, we have a great village here at BMES. It can only benefit when you get more involved in it! This article has some great points about why it’s a good idea to volunteer at your child’s school when you are able. We know your time is precious and we appreciate it when you are able to share it with us.
Not sure where to start? Fill out our Volunteer Form.
Here are some current volunteer opportunities that we have at Blue Mountain:
- Being on the Board of the PTO (we are still in need of a PTO President)
- Chairing a Committee– Turkey Trot can use some help!
- Being a Room Parent– or helping a room parent with Halloween and Valentine’s parties
- Meals for Back To School Luncheon and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Book Fair on October 4 – 12
- Vision and Hearing Screenings on October 20 & 21, 2017
- Turkey Trot on November 10, 2017